Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
In the event of unsafe travel weather:
- We will follow Baltimore County Public School’s decision on school closure and cancellation of after school activities. School delays will not affect our activity. If you are ever unsure, please email us or send us an instant message over Facebook.
- When there is a 5th lesson in a month (i.e. when a given day of the week occurs 5 times in the month), that additional lesson is free, as a result you receive 4 free makeup lessons per year. If you do not miss any lessons all year, then you will receive a month of lessons for free, that is a $120 savings every year!
- Makeup lessons are possible at the teacher's discretion. Makeup lessons must be scheduled within 1 week of the missed lesson and completed within 30 days.
- Because we offer the 4 free lessons and makeup lessons, we will not issue any credits for missed lessons, except for the following situations.
-If your lesson falls upon a holiday when the store is closed (Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, and the 4th of July), the cost of that month's tuition will be pro-rated for that lesson.
-When a teacher is absent for an extended period of time we will make every effort to find a substitute or schedule a make-up lesson. If there is no substitute available, you will receive a price adjustment for that month. Otherwise, there are make-up lessons built into the schedule.
-If you are planning a vacation or an absence you are aware of ahead of time, please let us know in advance (3 days minimum) and we will work to schedule make up lessons where possible. If the vacation is less than two weeks it is already covered by the 5th lesson policy mentioned above and no credit will be issued.
- There are no refunds for missed lessons.
- We will not hold lesson time slots for extended absences without tuition being prepaid or other arrangements made, prior to the absence. Upon returning from a 30 day break or extended absence, all times, rates and plans will be in accordance with the new student polices at that time, again unless otherwise stated.