Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
In the event of unsafe travel & weather conditions:
- More often than not, we will follow the Baltimore County Public School’s decision on school closure, early closings and cancellation of after school activities. School delays will not affect our activity. We will inform students of any lesson schedule changes via phone and/or email. If you are ever unsure, please call, email or send us an instant message over Facebook.
Policy & Pricing:
- The first month's tuition is due at registration, before the first lesson, and may be pro-rated based upon the start date.
- Our monthly tuition is due in full on the 1st of the month.
- We offer an Auto-Pay program allows you to choose a preferred payment date of the 1st, 10th, or the 15th, of the month.
- We offer a family discounts multiple students and for all Military, Police, Firefighters and First Responder's.
- We do require valid Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account must be on file for all families.
- You may drop out of classes at any time, however, please give us as much notice as possible in order to inform the instructor. There are no tuition refunds.
- A valid email must be on file for communication and billing purposes.
- Only one discount may be applied to lesson tuition. We will make sure it is the best discount option at the time.
- Your tuition entitles you to one 30 minute private lesson each week. When there is a 5th lesson in a month (i.e. when a given day of the week occurs 5 times in the month), that additional lesson is free. These “free” lessons will be used to replace lessons missed as no credits or refunds will be given for missed lessons. If you do not miss any lessons all year, then you will receive 4 free lessons.
- You may reschedule your lesson by calling 410-256-2699 and speaking with our staff, leaving a voicemail or emailing us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, by the day prior to the lesson. Exceptions will be considered on a case by case basis.
-If your lesson falls upon a holiday when the store is closed (Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, and the Independence Day), we will reschedule your lesson based on the availability of your instructor. You may also choose to use one of your “free” lessons.
-In the event of planned vacations or other absence, please let us know as far in advance as possible. If the vacation is less than two weeks it is already covered by the 5th (free) lesson.
-Vacations or other absence in excess of 30 days will result in the loss of your scheduled time slot. However, we will hold that slot for a partial monthly payment, per student.
- Upon returning from a 30 day absence, or longer, all times, rates and plans will be in accordance with the new student polices at that time.